Caring, capable, committed professionals
Dedicated to giving every child an outstanding education
We are your friends and neighbors.
- There are 735 of us.
- More than a quarter of us live right here in Parsippany, and 64% of those have lived here and paid taxes here for more than 20 years.
- One fifth of us graduated from the Parsippany-Troy Hills school system, and have children or grandchildren who are current or graduated students.
We are committed to our careers and to our students.
- 66% of us hold advanced degrees.
- Together, we have over 4,000 years of teaching experience.
- Our members have voluntarily pursued advanced training in areas ranging from classroom management to integrating the latest technology to keeping up with the latest best practices in each of our fields.
We are members of this community.
- We volunteer with the PTSA, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Booster Club, local hospitals and many other organizations.
- We are coaches, tutors, baby sitters and customers, just to name a few.